Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What does it mean that I stared at the same data file all day??

  • It means that I did not check off one single thing on my 'to do' list today.
  • It means that I was non productive.
  • It means that I had absolutely no focus.

It was like I was "frozen" and just couldn't get going on anything--everything was just buzzing around inside my head and nothing would stand still for even one moment for me to organize it, structure it, and get moving on it. Just a few days ago I felt like I was so on top of things and managing it all very well. How did it have time to pile up?? FRUSTRATION!!!

Now that I have revealed my absolute craziness, there were a few good things to my day. I located a friend whom I haven't talked to in a very long time. She is living in a different city and it just happens to be somewhere I am planning on visiting in the near future. Bonus!

This also happens to be one of the first days of the season that seems like fall---it even smelled like fall today. I love that smell and the sound of the dry leaves drifting across the pavement in the breeze. Yeah! Fall !

No comments: