Monday, October 10, 2005

The Needs Meme (as seen on numerous blogs).

This was really fun for me (I have a very common first name so about a million hits come up from googling "{first name} needs"...

Statgirl needs a lot of rest today (Ain't that the truth everyday!)
Statgirl needs her sense of humor now rather than later. (Humor has gotten me out of many 'situations', yes indeed.)
Statgirl needs a bookcover. (?? hmmm..didn't know I needed one??)
Statgirl needs an agent to become an actress. (I don't think so...my debut in the middle school play as an egg pretty much sums up my acting ability.)
Statgirl needs a night of blinding sex to get out of the coma that Bob left her in. (I don't know who Bob is but there are a couple of other names I could substitute in ... and, a night of "blinding sex"--wow!)
Statgirl needs the support of her friends the most. (Well, of course, they keep me going....)
Statgirl needs some weight on her, but keep in mind that she is one of the most beautiful women in the world. (Well, thank you! ...I think..except for that comment about weight?)
Statgirl needs that abnormally think facial hair, to keep warm and dry in the winter. (See previous need.)
Statgirl needs to get her freak on! (Will work on this one....... if it involves martinis and 'blinding sex'...I'm all for gettin' my freak on! )
Statgirl needs to take the gloves off and get into this race. (apparently I'm losing a race I'm not aware of???? )
Statgirl needs a job. (Well, duh....but first I have to get back to work and finish up this dissertation.)

No comments: