Friday, October 07, 2005

About Me

Saw this over at New Kid and decided to join in......

About Me Meme
Relationship status: single and looking, I suppose (although I'm pretty good at being single and enjoy it)
Height: 5'9"
Shoe: 8.5
Parents still together: no
Siblings: 1 sister
Pets: 1 extremly spoiled cat (and then there is the dog I frequently have under my desk at the office)

Favourites
Colour: green
Number: 11
Animal: gorillas and monkey (I can sit at the zoo and watch them for extended periods of time...facinating...who can really deny the theory of evolution?)
Drinks: Martini's --Dirty with blue cheese stuffed olives
Soda: Coke
Book: Wow..I'm supposed to choose only 1? Le Petit Prince --Antoine Saint-Exupery

Do you?
Colour your hair: no, but I donate it when it gets long
Have tattoos: no
Piercings: ears, once
Like cleaning: no, but I feel really good when my house is spotless.
Know how to drive: Yes

Have you ever?
Been in a physical fight: Yes, in high school--all out girl fight in the parking lot of the local grocery store. Still don't know how it got started but she was bigger than me....
Kicked someone in the nuts: not on purpose
Stolen anything: no, unless you count paper clips, etc. that have gone from work to home office.
Held a gun: yes
Drink: Of course!
Cried over a girl: yes ---a couple of friends have hurt my feelings at one time or another
Been in love: yes
Lied to someone: nothing big, but a lie as an excuse so I didn't have to do something
Cried over a boy: yes

Currents
Current clothing: Jeans and orange sweatshirt
Current mood: avoiding work--the usual Friday feeling
Current taste: chocolate--just had a yummy snack
Current smell: me? no, I showered today--my hair is still damp and I can smell the shampoo
Current thing I ought to be doing: working on this #$$% book chapter
Current CDs in stereo: Tori Amos "The Beekeeper"
Last book you read: Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
Last movie you saw: at the theatre? can't remember, I rarely go.....
Last thing you ate: chocolate
Last person you talked to on the phone: my sister

Do you...?
Do drugs: No
Have a dream that keeps coming back: yes, whenever I am sick I have the same dream--I'm stuck in a room that is filling up with something (balls, paper, boxes, etc.) and I can't remove the items fast enough
Play an instrument: used to play the piano, bass guitar, the flute, and the piccolo
Read the newspaper: not usually

No comments: