Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday...blah...

OK, I know, it's Friday...I'm supposed to be happy for the weekend. I'm not. My day is dragging along and I'm not making the progress I had hoped for. My happy hour friends have canceled (different, less reliable group than last weekend's partying crew).....should I stay at the office and work into the evening? --What a loser!!! or should I go home a crack open a bottle of wine?--Again, loser!! drinking alone...no! no! None of it sounds very appealing at the moment. I want to go home and curl up on the couch with somebody warm and maybe let them brush my hair. Last night I had this great dream where lost love boy was brushing my hair..... weird, I know, but I loving having someone else brush my hair. Very relaxing....

OK...freak signing off now.....

No comments: