Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm leaving tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the day...finally out of here and off to move into my new home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Miss Kitty will not have a full breakdown and will calm down and nap for the ride. I bought her a new bag of treats today in preparation for the trip.
I turned in the keys to my apartment today--my keyring is really light at the moment with no apartment, no work keys, etc. However there is a nice shiney new key on the ring that will open my new front door. woo hoo!!!

6 comments:

phd me said...

Whoo hooo! Can't wait to hear about statgirl's adventures in the new place. Good luck with your travels!

BrightStar (B*) said...

oooo! How exciting! Best wishes!

Seeking Solace said...

Happy trails to you!

sheepish said...

Good luck!

Abbey said...

Wishing you and the kitty safe travels!

*statgirl* said...

thanks for all the well wishing!! It was a good trip overall.