Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Movies....

I had no time to watch a movie today, it was just a typical Monday--busy and long. Nothing exciting to blog about so I'm going to do that movie list that has been seen EVERYWHERE by now.

I think I'm breaking the rules...it's supposed to be 15 films from the past 15 years.....some of these are older and maybe I won't make it to 15. I haven't been to a movie theatre in over a year--so movies don't really have high priority in my life; however, there are several that I enjoy watching over and over. (And I'm too tired to link them, sorry.)
  1. The Shawshank Redemption
  2. Dangerous Liasons (any of the 3 versions around --athough my favorite is the 80's version with Glenn Close and John Malkovich)
  3. What Dreams May Come
  4. Life is Beautiful
  5. American Beauty
  6. Like Water for Chocolate
  7. Less than Zero/ St. Elmo's Fire ( really like Andrew McCarthy---he's a 'hotty body' and those soft features---the lips....OOooooohh!!)
  8. The Hours
  9. Out of Africa
  10. Harry Potter films
  11. Au Revoir Les Enfants
  12. Heathers / Jawbreaker
  13. L'Auberge Espagnol

OK..made it to 13. Lucky 13! And with that, I'm off to dreamland.

No comments: