Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Update on "the block" and a note on DA

Well, I discovered that simply venting my anger in my blog sort of pushed "the block" to the side and I made some, although nothing major, progress on writing project X. I continue to stuggle with it but plan to have it off my desk by the end of the week.

On another note, I need to clear up some misconceptions about DA. Judging by comments, I apparently villanized her a bit much. She has been nothing but supportive since the beginning of time and authorship, etc. is not in question here. And, perhaps that is why the "i'm out of the loop" comment took me so much by surprise--it is completely uncharacteristic of her. Someone must have possessed her and forced her to type that phrase which sent me into such a tizzy.

Just a few more days and the hell known as 'project X' will be in my sentbox.

No comments: