- Finally figured out the benefits forms and got them submitted
- I have keys! (They don't unlock anything...since I am still NOT IN MY OFFICE)
- Sent out a project (formerly known as project X...may never have to see it again--other than to check out my name in print which is kind of cool)
- Accepted appointment on committee in organization (service points that I'm actually interested in)
- Received email for first meeting of in-college service assignment (boring, but "easy"--so I'm told)
- Found my one interdisciplinary group to work with on grant application (as advised by Dean)--a project that semi-borders on former career interest--it's an evaluation that if funded I might get some data from that would interest me--not bad for my first attempt at branching outside of my college. First meeting with group later this week...hopefully they are interesting.
- Went to dept. social event and met several students in the dept. --it ended early--yea!
Not bad at all for a Monday.....
Tomorrow I am really hoping to move into my office.....please, please, oh custodial powers, please finish my floor tonight so I can have a place to park my books and files and make my own.