Monday, October 30, 2006

Irony

All weekend I was thinking about work projects. Now it is Monday and I am in the office and cannot focus at all on work projects....must be something in the air here.

The Halloween party was a success for a first party in a new town. There were some marvelous drinks and the company and costumes were quite entertaining.

Sunday was a day of cleaning and laundry (and thinking about work projects). And I finally watched Memoirs of a Geisha--what lovely scenary and costumes! And yes, I still like the book better.

I'm thinking about cutting out early and coming up with some fantastic recipe for dinner...

Maybe the work thinking bug will strike again when I step into my home???

1 comment:

Alice said...

Isn't it strange? You are full of energy and then -- gone...