Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Here we go again. . .

So I have been MIA for quite some time.... After returning from my Europe jaunt I was back in the office for 3 days and then I had house guests (family) for a week and did some sightseeing in new home state. I have now officially seen more of new home state than many of my colleagues who have lived here for several years. It was an adventure..but eventually I had to come back to work.

So..now I am faced with many writing projects and a severe case of avoidance. I did finally clean my desk off last friday and I had great intentions for the weekend; however, I only left the house once--walk to *bucks to do some grading---spent the rest of my weekend on the couch.

I want to write. I want to write...but I can't seem to get going. I want to write. I want to write.

2 comments:

PG said...

You can do it! I dread writing too - but it's not that bad after you get started. It actually gets kind of exciting when words come into place.

Seeking Solace said...

Glad you are back! Don't force the writing thing. It will happen in good time!