Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday, oh lovely Friday!

After 'meta meeting' Thursday, Friday could only be better--just 2 meetings today; however one of them was across campus and it started raining on my way back. 2 minutes after I am back in my own office, it stops. Nothing like wet pant legs for the remainder of the afternoon.

I'm thinking about taking off early to go home and back some cookies. I am having a big Halloween bash tomorrow night and might need a few pre-cocktails this evening in order to get in the party mood.
However, now that I have a couple of hours to myself and there is virtually no one else in the building on this rainy Friday afternoon, perhaps I would be better served by working on a couple sections of a manuscript.....writing when it's raining...it just goes together.

No comments: