Where have I been for the last 2 weeks?
- Back to grad school city and undergrad city trip was 6 days long and was good and bad and sad. I got to have dinner at my favorite place --mmmm lobster tails with vanilla champagne sauce! I spent time with friends that I miss very much. However, I have to admit that since I have moved I have lost a few pounds because I don't spend so much time with them--DA and GB are great cooks! [err...uhh...could be that I now consume fewer martini's?...nah...must be the food. ]
- Last part of trip was to undergrad city where I saw MrBig again (longtime friend and sometimes lover)--a bit confused about where this ended (see following bullets). Enjoyed just being back in undergrad city.
- Back home for 2 days --completely unproductive at the office.
- Finally...GIRL'S WEEKEND at the beach--had a super time with the Stingray Sisters (Blondie and Chick-Fil-A)! Chick has been very stressed and is finally getting to a happier place, I think. Blondie needed to get away as well. We were also joined by Blondie's step daughter who was great fun even though she wasn't feeling that great. Lots of lounging on the beach and giggling about silly girl stuff.
- Sunday the girls left and MrBig came to the beach for my last 3 days. It was a good 3 days. We have known each other for nearly 20 years but probably learned more about each other in the last 3 days..... (bigger post brewing here). Some of the confusion from prior visit to undergrad city was cleared up. I think I'll be seeing more of MrBig. :-)
- Purchased Harry Potter at the airport and was totally engrossed for 2 flights --suddenly I was home. Harry is going to be my main squeeze for the next few days--love the Potter!
Have I mentioned that classes start in a few weeks.......where did summer go??