5 Weird Things About Me
- I hate driving. I have to drive because my city does not have decent public transportation, but I hate it. I worry about breaking down, having a flat, finding parking, being in an accident, etc. In my previous job I picked my housing so that I was close enough to walk to work. Now I have a 25 round trip commute.
- I am a "checker" (probably borderline OCD). I'm always getting back out of bed at night to make sure I locked the front door. I check to see that the stove top is off before I leave the house.
- I have conversations with the cat. [I know I'm not alone in this weird pet obsessed plane on which I live. Several others have admitted this.]
- I do not have huge need of having people around me. At the extreme, I detest crowded places. On a more daily basis--I have a stong desire/need to have some alone time. I never spend time with friends more than 2 (or 3 max) evenings a week. I like quiet evenings with my books or a movie and a cup of hot tea. :-)
- I love math equations, logic puzzles, etc. Yes, I am the person on the airplane who did all 6 of the soduku puzzles in the newest Skyways magazine and didn't save any for the next passenger to board the plane!