I know I've been just lurking around...I'm busy with job interviews etc. (update soon---just to hold you over --> it is going really well).
I was tagged by Seeking Solace for this one.
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
4) Seeking Solace
Next select five people to tag (Sorry!):
1) Russian Violets
2) ABD me
5) Science Woman
What were you doing 10 years ago?
January 1996, I had just earned my first MA in a field in which I no longer work or study and I was dating a boy with whom I was completely enamored.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
January 2005, I was starting my second semester in my current position and was procrastinating like a pro on one of my comprehensive exam questions.
Five snacks you enjoy:
3. Anything with Nutella
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Any Melissa Etheridge song
2. Most Sarah McLachlin songs
3. Walkin' on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
4. Silent Lucidity by Queensryche
5. Crucify by Tori Amos
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my student loans
2. Pay off any debts belonging to my family members
3. Travel extensively--Africa first.
4. Have a huge party in an exclusive resort with all my friends
Five bad habits:
1. Being indecisive
2. Judging people too quickly
4. Avoiding chores that need to be done
5. Never folding the laundry
Five things you like doing:
2. Playing games (video, cards, trivia, etc.)
3. Wine tasting
4. Dining out in nice restaurants
5. Getting massages
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Leg Warmers
2. Shoulder pads
3. Leggings with long sweaters
4. Jeans with holes in them (purposely added)
5. Bubble skirts
Five favorite toys:
2. My laptop
3. My cell phone
4. My martini shaker
5. My teddy bear
Back to regularly scheduled job search activities.....