Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Autobiography

I've seen this one around lots of places. . .

1.Where did you take or get your profile picture? I don't have one.
2.What exactly are you wearing right now? Off-white sweater, khaki pants, brown shoes, glasses.
3.What is your current problem? No real problems at the moment--I'm in a good place after a stressful summer.
4.What makes you most happy? Laughing with my friends.
5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to? Something by Tasmin Archer, don't know the title.
6.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? My dad
7.Do you ever watch MTV? Sometimes--I check in on the real world everyone once in a while.
8.What's something that really annoys you? People who don't read directions and then ask a really dumb question (Yes, in this case, there is such thing as a "dumb question".

Chapter 1:All About You
1.Middle name: Procrasination
2.Nickname(s): nothing I can put here
3.Current location: East of the Mississippi
4.Eye color:blue

Chapter 2:Family
1.Do you live with your parents: No way!!! Are you crazy????
2.Do you get along with your parent(s): Sometimes
3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced: My father passed away 14 years ago. My mother has remarried.
4.Do you have any Siblings?: 1 sister

Chapter 3: favorite...
1. Ice Cream: Dove's Brownie Affair
2.Season: Fall/Spring
3.Shampoo/conditioner: Matrix Curl Life

Chapter 4: Do You..
1.Dance in the shower:No, sounds dangerous.
2.Write on your hand:Never.
3.Call people back:Yes
4.Believe in love: ?
5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed: nope, I am wherever I land in the biggest most comfy bed.
6. Any bad habits: A bit of a control freak, obsessive about neatness, and quick to judge people.

Chapter 5: Have You...
1.Broken a bone: No.
2.Sprained stuff: No.
3.Had physical therapy: No.
4.Gotten stitches: No.
5.Taken Pain killers: Yes, from the dentist.
6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling: No, but I would like to.
7.Been stung by a bee:Yes and I swell up like the Michilin man.
8.Thrown up at the dentist: No, but I have anxiety attacks just thinking about the dentist.
9.Sworn in front of your parents:Yes.
10.Had detention:Yes, I skipped school to go to a university library to finish a research project. What a nerd!

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s): The Da Vinci Code
2.Person to text you: SS3
3.Person you called: Ann
4.Person you hugged: DA
5.Person you tackled: Haven't done this.
6.Thing you touched: My coke can.
7.Thing you ate: Jambalaya
8.Thing you drank: Coke
9.Thing you said: see you later
10.Friend you miss the most that has moved: My friends didn't move, I did and I miss them all!

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I wrote the same thing about living with the parents!!!!