Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today I celebrate. . .

  1. Surviving a super graduation weekend. The party was marvelous. I think my friends had a good time and I most defnitely did.
  2. The success of DA's surgery, once again she is an overachiever and came through with flying colors and looks wonderful!!
  3. Finding the top of my desk...it was under all that @#$%.
  4. The glory of an afternoon nap. Why don't I do this more often?
  5. Regrouping and making new 'to do' lists. I have always loved the beginning of semesters for their newness and the sense of starting over. Now after a successful defense and graduation, I am at another kind of "newness" in my life.

3 comments:

App Crit said...

Congrats! All the handshaking, etc. after the defense is pretty cool, as was my advisor calling me "Dr. AppCrit," but the closure of commencement in all the regalia really clinched it for me.

Enjoy the newness, and the summer.

Cheers.

Seeking Solace said...

Cheers to you! You so earned it!

phd me said...

Belated - but effusive - congratulations! You deserve some rest!