Sunday, December 10, 2006

Is it over yet?

Finals week starts tomorrow and I am still waiting on 10 final papers to grade. I guess I should write the final I am giving this week, better make it easy to grade.

Went to 2 holiday gatherings this weekend--so I guess I am gaining some popularity in my new city; however, it still doesn't feel like home. I'm really looking forward to going back to grad school city for a while--that is still home. My only guilt about the whole trip is boarding my cat for two weeks---I usually pay a pet sitter to visit my home, but since kitty is now on 2 pills a day and still adjusting to meds, she needs more attention. However, in kitty world, she would just rather be left alone. Please keep your fingers crossed with me that she eats while being boarded. I did book her a room at a fancy place with little mini pet condos---please kitty understand that this is what is best for you.

This week I have got to start my Christmas shopping...I just couldn't get off the couch today and brave the weekend crowds. Instead I watched the final 4 episodes of season 1 of Lost and although I have been warned about Season 2, I have next on my Netflix queue. I also discovered the most ridiculous reality show out there--Celebrety Paranormal Project, today's epidsode was pathetic, the celebs walked away without finishing the mission. I can't believe I got sucked into watching the entire episode.....how pathetic of me.

No comments: